#InternationalWomenDay2022 x Sue Teoh, a Former National Athlete
Mar 08,2022 | Y O
Gung Jewellery is Challenging the Gender Bias
Gender bias continues to be a problem around the world. These biases and stereotyping have led to preconceptions being formed, limiting possibilities for women, and sowing the seeds of inequity, all to the disadvantage of our society.
This is the right time to take a moment to reflect on how far we've come and to consider what else we can do to help women's voices be heard.
In conjunction with the International Women’s Day 2022 with the theme of “Breaking the Bias”. We have invited a few of exciting personalities that we find very inspirational with women's empowerment, to represent Gung Jewellery to talk about their experiences & issues they’ve encountered in their workplace about gender stereotypes.
These ladies are confident, empowered, fun & always inspirational. Let’s get fascinated & inspired by them!
We are thrilled to introduce Sue Teoh as one of our IWD personalities to share with us about her interesting stories & gender bias experiences encountered at her workplace!
1. Hi Sue, could you briefly introduce of yourself?
2. Tell us anything about your work, the fun & boring parts, anything that you’d like to tell share with us
3. Have you ever experienced any struggles or problems at work that is related to gender stereotypes?
4. Nowadays, what do you think about the mindset that people have should be changed in terms of gender equality?
5. Our goal is to reach more people to get the ideas of how gender stereotyping could affect people negatively. How do you think that this campaign would help to the society?
We believe that WE ALL ARE responsible for breaking bias in our homes, schools, communities, and workplaces. Imagine a world where all genders are equal.